Fishbowl Size Margaritas

Fiesta Jalisco with Kaitlin & Michael
Breckenridge, Colorado
Week 5, Day 31 July 26 Monday

Kaitlin invited us over at her family's vacation condo at Frisco, Colorado. It was a 45 minute drive from Denver, Colorado. It is a popular town among skiers around the world.


We went to Fiesta Jalisco at Breckendrige for dinner where I tried their very tasty Chicken and Beef Fajita and a 12 oz Mango Margarita while Kaitlin and Michael had the 36 oz Lime Margarita, which was the size of a fish bowl. Michael and Kaitlin ordered something to eat too, but I forgot what it was. I'm pretty sure they tasted really good because they get to finish it. I was not able to since I felt stuffed after having their Nachos for appetizer.

That's the look of ultimate delight. Yay!


And yes, they were pretty strong margaritas.

Comments

Popular Posts